Friday, January 27, 2012

Beckett's Bonk-a-doo

Blogger and I have really struggled getting this posts up. One post I did from my iPad got erased, and Blogger insists on importing my pictures sideways and I don't want to take the time to fix them! The point is, Beck got a bad bonk on his nose last Friday in the Chick-Fil-A play area, and I wanted to show off his battle wounds. He started out with a badly swollen nose that changed the whole look of his face. It later developed into and ever-changing rainbow of bruises in his eye area. Here's the poor guy:










6 comments:

  1. Those bruises are tres impressive! Very rakish, in a Harrison Ford's chin scar kind of way. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So....I've been meaning to ask you about how he is.....I was in the play area with Hallie when I noticed your boys playing....Sawyer and I had a cute little conversation and then all of a sudden Beck fell and hit so hard....it was so sad! I'm pretty sure your father in law thought I was a crazy stranger trying to soothe him.... and then I made an idiot out of myself trying to explain to him with Beck screaming that I'm not really a stranger .....anyways.... I'm glad he's on the mend....but ouch what a sad fall that was!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw! poor Beck!! He's got some serious battle wounds...I hope you gave that slide a piece of your mind! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice post.really I apperciate your blog.Thanks for sharing.keep sharing more blogs.
    goldenslot
    สูตรบาคาร่า

    ReplyDelete