Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Keys

I am working on a post with "Afters" from my old house and "Befores" from my new one, but I don't have time to finish it right now, because I have six guests arriving in two days for ten days, two more guests arriving five days later for six days, and at least as many boxes to still unpack as all those numbers combined! Aaaaah! But I'm super-excited that Tyson's family and my sisters are coming to visit!! Over the next two weeks I will be visiting DC, NYC (twice, seeing Jersey Boys one day and shopping like mad on the other), Philadelphia (at least three times), Hershey, Lancaster County (Amish country), and fun things in my new town of Doylestown. Whew!

Since I don't have time to post more pictures, I just wanted to put up this one of the adorable, interchangeable keys to my (seldom used) front door and my downstairs bathroom. Now, you may be able to convince me that these aren't safe or practical, but you'll never be able to convince me that they're not ever so adorable and cool! The front door has the little rotating lock cover, too! Okay, enough of me and my geekiness. Spell check is telling me that's not a word, but in my world it definitely is.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE those little keys. Truth be told, I have had something of a fetish for old skeleton keys since my very early youth. There is no explaining this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them! Seriously the house must be adorable if those keys belong to it!

    ReplyDelete