Friday, September 24, 2010

What any good mom would do, right?

When Beck awoke from his nap yesterday, he was screaming and crying and wouldn't be consoled so matter what I tried. He didn't seem sick -- just seemed to have woken up on the wrong side of the crib, so to speak. I had exhausted every option I could think of to cheer him up, when I got one last bright idea. I stripped his clothes off and gave him half the Twix I had been saving in case of my *own* meltdown.

Result? Happy baby!




4 comments:

  1. I LOVE it! I'm glad I'm not the only one with a "Break in case of Melt-down" stash. My drug of choice is Chocolate with a raspberry center, shhh, don't tell the kids..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now here is a happy baby! What a bright idea you had, Lisa. Hope to get back east next year to see yours and Song's families. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable, chocolatey little guy. I could just eat him up...or at least lick him a bit.

    Sorry I'm sleep deprived. :)

    ReplyDelete