Tuesday, October 6, 2009

An uncharacteristically brief post (a charateristically long title)

I don't have time to write much of anything, but here are some pictures. I have newer ones, including some of our family miniature-golfing outing, but I can't find my camera. Hope it's not at the miniature golf course!

Beck is smiling now, but I haven't got a very good picture yet. Cutie!


I'm not sure these brothers enjoyed my cute photo op very much.


Much more pleased to be in a picture with Papa.


More boys in a basket.


Sawyer (usually) likes his baby brother.


1 comment:

  1. love love love the pics!! oh man..your little ones are so cute!! sawyer looks so big and Beck is so cute!!! can't wait to see them in person!! remember the first time we saw sawyer? it's going to be like that when we see Beck!!

    ReplyDelete