Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Nine Posts - Some Events Still Not Pictured

Throughout the day I have added nine or so posts here, so scroll down to see it all.

October is a busy month for us. Events not pictured include my birthday and our fourth anniversary. My birthday, well, there isn't much to report. But on our anniversary (October 15), Tyson took the day off work and took our kids to his mom's house so we could spend the whole day together. We went to lunch at Le Nonne and there was a beautiful bouquet of roses waiting for me on the table, with a sweet card. I had one of my favorites, the homemade spinach and cheese ravioli in sage-butter sauce. Okay, it is way, way too fattening and rich, and that is exactly what I love about it. We also went to see a movie (I think this is the fourth one I've been to in the theater in the past two years). We saw "The Invention of Lying". It was pretty funny, but more of a Redbox-er, in my opinion. We finished the day by joining the gym that is a block away from our house. That would be the gym I worked at for almost two years. It's weird to be back there, but it is so conveniently located for us, has child care, and we really need to get in shape. We have been going regularly, so -- so far, so good. Thanks, love, for a great anniversary.

2 comments:

  1. I just came across your blog and thought I'd say hi. It's been a looooong time. It's nice to peek in on you and see how you're doing. What a darling family you have.
    Laurie (Williamsen)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just joined the gym 2! I need it bad! How funny that you're back at SARC as a member.

    ReplyDelete