Monday, August 17, 2009

He's Here!

William Beckett Heaton was born Friday, August 14, 2009 at 8:58 a.m. in Brigham City, Utah. We're so excited to welcome baby Beck to our family!

Beck weighed 8 lbs. 6 oz. and measured 21 & 1/4 inches. He is a sweet, healthy baby boy, and he has been showered with loving pats and eye pokes by his big brother Sawyer.

His timing was perfect, as we had just closed on our condo the day before. Tyson, my mom, and my dad moved our things into the condo Friday afternoon while I chilled at the hospital. By the time I got home on Saturday, the place was pretty much put together. Thanks!

I know it's totally lame to post the announcement of his birth without a picture, but I'm just not that on top of things, and I haven't uploaded the pictures from my camera yet. If you click on this link http://www.brighamcityhospital.com/webbabies.asp?BABYID=61606, it will take you to Brigham City Hospital's site, where you can see the picture they took there.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats....He is just beautiful. I love the name, that name was on a list of ours for a future baby, but I am glad at least we can have a Beck in the family. I can't wait to meet him someday. LOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, he's way cute! Congrats!! We already love him! :) Maybe another road trip in the ranger to Cali?! :) haha jk you would be like super parents...super ridiculous that is! haha jk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations on the baby and being moved into the condo before he came. we are coming up next weekend aug 28-29. we would love to stop by and visit if you are up to it. i'll have matt talk to tyson.

    ReplyDelete