Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Adventures in Child Photography

First, a pregnancy update: I'm still pregnant.

Now, a single photo of Sawyer looking at the camera, and several photos of Sawyer and other kids NOT looking at the camera.

Sawyer bumped his head in his crib somehow (he had a little mark on his head when he woke up from his nap one day). Then, when we were at Lava Hot Springs, he tipped forward out of a chair for no apparent reason, and hit his head in the exact same place, this time ending up with a little scab. He liked to feel for it and call it his "owl-ee".


Pictured below are Sawyer and his cousin Hudson (whom he calls Huh-huh) getting a ride in Grandma Heaton's wagon. Sawyer loves this wagon so much that I think he wishes I would pull him around in it full-time. Now there's an enjoyable pastime for an overdue pregnant woman! Morgan (Hudson's dad) is doing the pulling duty this time. I wish the boys would have looked at me for a picture!


The next three were taken on my parents' front deck after last Friday's lunch at Em's. Even two moms and a Grammy trying to direct their little eyes toward the camera couldn't convince this batch of kids to do anything of the sort. In their defense, they HAD just been given little baggies of cereal for their car trip home. What's more interesting, three adult women making funny faces and noises behind a camera, or Cheerios? I think we all know the answer to that one.




*I* know how to look at the camera. Sawyer...kind of. I shouldn't brag. I guess I've had 31 years to figure it out. He's only 21 months, so I'll cut him some slack.



No comments:

Post a Comment