Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I want to post, I really do...

...but it's just TOO DANGED HOT!!! (In the end of July, when I'm 39 weeks pregnant, in an attic-y guest room with no airflow, with an overheating laptop on my legs.) Besides, Tyson says I need to turn off the computer so he can go to sleep. He's the one who has to get up at 4:40 a.m. for work, so I'll defer to him.

But, briefly...

We are under contract to purchase a condo in North Logan, but we don't know our loan closing date yet.

But it definitely doesn't look like it will be before the baby gets here.

We're staying in Curtis and Charlene's (Tyson's parents) guest room, because new tenants needed to move into our Millville apartment.

No, we haven't picked out a name for the baby.

Sawyer has a new buzz haircut.

So does Tyson.

And I managed to wax my eyebrows, so that's something. I even KIND OF shaved my legs on Sunday for church. That's REALLY something, at this point.

My due date is August 7, and I was pretty sure I would go at least a week over that. But these last couple of days I've started to feel that "the baby's coming" feeling. Which either means the baby really is coming soon, or I'm going to be pretty miserable for the next couple weeks. We'll see. I don't have any updated prego pics, but suffice it to say, I'm huge.

3 comments:

  1. I'm feelin for ya, Lisa! Approximately one year ago, I was going through some VERY similar circumstances...I was hugely pregnant in July and we were moving in a week, only I HAD to have him before we left...anyway, let me just say I'm sorry. I don't envy your position at all! Hang in there!

    How about a Huckleberry or Finn to go with your Sawyer? hahaha. I know. That was so funny. I've got more if you need them. :) I'm so excited for you guys to finally be settled! You've had a pretty crazy time. It's a good thing you're such a strong, capable, amazing woman! You can do this! I'm excited to hear about the arrival of another adorable Heaton baby boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sister! I've been meaning to call you EVERY DAY for the last...well, at least two weeks or so. Sorry to be such a bad sister! In fact, I may just call you right this very minute...

    ReplyDelete