Monday, June 15, 2009

I had a dream...

Sorry for the lack of posts. Life has been both boring and overwhelming. Tyson has been gone all the time to work on the house at the ranch (like all but five or so days/nights over the past month), and it's been all I could do to finish unpacking, take care of Sawyer, remain pregnant, and get some work done. I took a few cute pictures of Sawyer yesterday, so I'll try to post them soon.

Tyson officially started his new job today! He is in Greeley, CO for corporate training/meetings all week. I'll be so thankful to have him home again at the end of the week. I have missed him SO much lately, and Sawyer misses him too, and asks for him all the time, "Daddy? Daddy?" Sawyer pronounces that full word now, not just Da or Dada. It's too cute. Tyson will still probably work on the house on some weekends through the summer, but it will be nice to have a regular Monday through Friday schedule where he comes home for dinner with us. I hope he takes to it, too. He found out he will be starting his daily shift at 5:30 or 6:00am. Sounds like we will all need to adjust our schedules a little, since we tend to be night owls around here.

I had dream last night that I went into labor and had the baby while Tyson was gone this week, and he couldn't come home. In the dream, I wasn't too upset about it because I got to name the baby all by myself, and I named him Conor. This was a name I pitched to Tyson last time, that he rejected. In truth, I'd much rather give up naming rights to have Tyson at the birth with me, but in the dream I was pretty pleased with the whole thing! Hmmm...I better start working on my name list...

1 comment:

  1. I still can't believe you are going to have another one running (or rolling) around! yay! i'm sorry that tyson has been gone...but it definitely makes loving him so much more better huh? :) hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete