Monday, April 27, 2009

25.5 Weeks

A few people have been asking me to post a picture that shows how my pregnancy is progressing. For those of you who HAVEN'T been asking -- the majority of you -- avert your eyes, click away now, don't scroll down...whatever you have to do to avoid seeing the most sticking-straight-out-at-almost-six-months pregnant belly you will ever see. I still have a little over three months to go, so I can only imagine how huge I'm going to get!

On a positive note, I don't think I'm retaining quite as much water as last time. Maybe I'm just fooling myself, but my face doesn't look *quite* as fat, and the shoes I had to buy at this time in my last pregnancy are still too big for me.

Oh, and please ignore the back of my hair. I wore it up that day, but whenever I do that Sawyer pulls the back of it out because he has to wrap his hand up in my hair when he is tired.















8 comments:

  1. You look great! I have seen huge six-month along pregnant ladies before and you do not look like that. You look very cute. Be grateful Sawyer wraps his hand in your hair when he is sleepy, Jackson has taken to playing with his belly button and now is venturing further down...

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so cute prego!! it looks like you and your little family are going good:) glad you have a blog!

    take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great! (and I didn't notice your hair until you said something, my hair nearly always does that on it's own when I try to pull it up).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll agree with the others and say for six months you really look good. You do carry high though, which is really amazing because I know you can fit into non-maternity pants. Ya, that doesn't work for everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I carry so high. Those pants are maternity, but I do still wear my non-maternity ones as well. I swear my uterus is in my ribcage. That must be why my ribs are so malformed...to allow my ribcage to expand as the baby grows. Another mystery solved! Now, if only I could figure out why my head is dented/shaped like a giant peach.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay!! i am so happy you posted your hot self! you seriously look SO good! I am really impressed! you look so cute pregnant! i love your comment...haha...and i love your head! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lisa, you look so fantastic. With the second baby things tend to get bigger faster, but you still look so compact. You are so cute pregnant!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, just wait. . .the bloating will come. As the weather gets warmer. . .you'll be wearing flip flops to church because you can't sqeeze your fat little foot into anything else!!!! Wait, that was me. . .and no, I'm not bitter!

    ReplyDelete