Saturday, September 27, 2008

Thanks for the comments!


Thanks to everyone who is reading the blog and following along with us on our journey, and thanks especially to those who leave comments for me. I want to reply to everyone, but my time on the internet is too limited. I try to check in on everyone's blogs when I can, because I like to keep up with you, too.

I do want to say to Kara, you were just way, way ahead of your time on the Montana trip journal. I'm totally copying you now.

I know the last few posts have been missing their pictures, because I don't have them resized. Here's one of the whole fam when we got to the ocean in Washington.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how big Sawyer is! It still doesn't hit me when I see pictures of him that he's YOUR baby! (Well, I guess Tyson had a part with it too)...we can't wait to see you guys! let us know when you are down on our end of the coast!! :)

    ReplyDelete