Saturday, September 13, 2008

Breaking News! Morgan and Liz had their baby!

For some reason my phone won't receive picture messages and no one has emailed me a photo, so I don't have anything to post. I hear he has a head of dark hair and that he weighs 7 lbs 11 oz, and unless something has changed, his name is Hudson Seth Heaton. Way to go Liz! (And Morgan, but mostly Liz.) I can't wait to see my new nephew next week when I come to Logan.


Just for good measure, I'm going to put in a photo of the day of Sawyer's birth, since no one likes posts without pictures (READING = URG!).


So, just to clear up any confusion, this is NOT a picture of Liz, Morgan, and their baby. You can tell because if it was a picture of them, the mom would be much more beautiful, the dad would be even more proud looking (but just as likely to be wearing a hat of some sort in the delivery room), and the baby would weigh one pound and two ounces less (yes, Sawyer weighed almost nine pounds).


2 comments:

  1. dodge ball, by the way this is Keven, not Jessica so I get the bonus points. since I never blog and you have me started on a comment, hear you go. I really think you have the most creative blogs I have seen with some interesting stories and writing. It's alright if you don't have the pictures with that talent. Ps I hate english so I am sure you will find somthing wrong with my grammar because usually I don't check twice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! Kev left a comment! That's crazy! you guys should feel way special! i'm not quite sure why he put "dodge ball" on it...but oh well! By the way though...I think you look way beautiful in your birth picture! :) seriously though, my sisters were like, "wow, she just had a baby? she looks awesome!" by the way...when we going to see you?!

    ReplyDelete