Sunday, September 14, 2008

Am I right or am I right or am I right? Right? Right? Right right?

Bonus points to anyone who knows which movie that quote is from...

But as for what I am RIGHT about, here is a picture of Morgan, Liz, and baby Hudson at the hospital, not long after Hudson was born. I will remind you what I predicted in my last post: "if it was a picture of them, the mom would be much more beautiful, the dad would be even more proud looking (but just as likely to be wearing a hat of some sort in the delivery room), and the baby would weigh one pound and two ounces less"

And I present, the Morgan Heaton family, party of three (Morgan, I took this off your Facebook, okay?):

2 comments:

  1. Groundhog's Day? Only one of the MOST quotable movies of all time!

    What a cute little family! Congrats on the new arrival!

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously how does someone look like that after childbirth? i was a blimp

    ReplyDelete