Monday, June 2, 2008

Mom of three for the week

Props to all you moms of three (and more) out there. I have been tending Tyson's youngest brother and sister since Thursday while their parents and other siblings are in Cancun. It's been quite fun, I think, but sometimes it wears me out! Anyway, I'm sorry for the lack of posts. I've been pretty busy with the kids and my project from work (finally done, whew!), and I still don't have a camera yet. To those who are dying to see an AWESOME picture of me from my younger years, check out my sister Kara's blog (link at right).

4 comments:

  1. I think that picture of you is TOTALLY hott!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How old are Tyson's youngest siblings?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's always harder to watch someone else's kids rather than your own. For one thing you kind of feel responsible to entertain and make sure other's kids are having a good time - kind of stressful. But you also have to make sure that they don't break your rules or get into things your kids know not to. And with your own kids, you know what they're capable of and their basic likes. Plus, you can discipline your own much easier than someone else's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with Emily -- it's tougher to watch other people's kids. Truth be told, I always find that I'm much more annoyed by other people's kids than I am by my own (not that my own aren't ever annoying, because they ARE). At least the kids you're currently responsible for don't require their diapers to be stapled on to prevent removal (I'll let you guess which of my kids this comment refers to). Yeah.

    ReplyDelete