Monday, March 3, 2008

Sawyer's Cute Cousins


I took this picture of my darling nieces and nephew Amanda, Lily, and Benson Toone when I visited Kara last Thursday. The girls and I had such a fun time playing with Mardi Gras beads, having a tea party, and reading stories. Benson was mostly non-participative, and Sawyer endured these girly activities as best he could. Note to Kara: Sorry, Sister, my photography skills failed me again and the picture turned out a little blurry even WITH the tripod! It's still cute, though!

1 comment:

  1. I'm just glad that I managed NOT to appear in this photo (nine days post-partum doesn't look so good on me). I can't believe that this was taken only six days ago! It seems like it's been a lot longer than that...

    Anyway, I VERY much appreciated you entertaining the girls the day you came up. Love you, sister!

    ReplyDelete