Sunday, March 30, 2008

Finally, a family picture!


My sister Kara was kind enough to take pictures on Easter with her fancy-schmancy new camera. I haven't had a decent picture of me, Tyson, and Sawyer since Sawyer was born, so I'm glad to have this! Thanks, seesto.


We also got a picture of the whole fam-damly. I know it looks like Tyson is trying to edge out of the picture and perhaps disassociate himself from the Baker clan, but he assures me he was simply leaning on the post next to him. Ok, honey, if you say so.


Again, Sawyer looking particularly dashing in his vest and bow tie.

2 comments:

  1. Adorable....He is growing up so fast. Can't wait to get my hands on him. I think we are coming down in May...Yepee!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I'll be your free photographer anytime! We probably could have gotten some better shots with a little more time -- but these ones turned out cute (the subjects are so good-looking, after all).

    ReplyDelete