Wednesday, February 20, 2008

His future's so bright, he's gotta wear shades!

Sawyer is sporting some sunglasses I got him at Target. They have a strap instead of earpieces. Maybe I should have gone with earpieces, because the strap has a hard time staying on his unique little gourd!




Sawyer with his new baby cousin, Benson Clark Toone. Well, Sawyer, I hope you enjoyed your time in the limelight. That was over fast, wasn't it!?


Benson was born to Logan and Kara Toone yesterday, February 19, 2008, at 7:45 a.m. by scheduled c-section, and weighed 9 lbs. 7 oz.


So cute, what more can I say?




1 comment:

  1. What a darling picture of the cousins! Your little guy has a "unique gourd" too? I think Jackson's head is a little bigger because of all his brains. I fixed the link to your blog on my page. I'm glad to know someone reads mine! Excited to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete