Tuesday, February 19, 2008

All About My Huzz

What is his name? Tyson Nathaniel Heaton

How long have you been together? A total of 2 years, 9 months. Married 2 years 4 months.

How long did you date? We didn't! We met and were engaged two weeks later, and got married 4.5 months after that.

How old his he? 25

Who eats more? I eat more at a sitting; he eats more often.

Who said "I love you" first? After we were already engaged and had announced the news to my parents, he asked me if I loved him, and I said I did.

Who is taller? He is about 6 feet tall, and I am 5'5"

Who can sing better? I sing more than Tyson, but when he sings he sounds good. I wish he would do it more!

Who is smarter? Me in English, him in math.

Who does the laundry? I do, but he sometimes puts the loads in or changes them over. Folding, not so much.

Who pays the bills? He pays most of the bills, and I do some of them.

Who sleeps on the right side? He does

Who mows the lawn? The USU housing services is supposed to do it.

Who cooks dinner? Usually it's me, but Tyson does an awesome job when he does it.

Who drives? Usually Tyson, unless I am picking him up or dropping him off. Sometimes I drive here in Salt Lake because he is not as familiar with things.

Who is more stubborn? We are both incredibly stubborn, I think. (Or is that just me being stubborn?)

Who kissed who first? He kissed me. He gave me a tiny peck one night. The next day, he kissed me at the top of a little waterfall in a red rock canyon near St. George. I thought it was very romantic. But the next thing he did was jump in the pool at the bottom of the waterfall, and he broke his foot!

Who asked who out first? He asked me to go rock climbing, but it wasn't exactly a date. We met at a neutral location and went up the canyon. Next thing you know, I was inviting myself along on his mini-trip to St. George, then he broke his foot, then we were kind of inseperable, then we were engaged. We never really went "out".

Who proposed? No one did. We were just mutually joking around, and said we should get married (I think at least he said that part first). Neither of us called the other's bluff, and here we are.

Who has more friends? I think Tyson has more friends right now. He makes new friends easily, and I am too shy. I have the most long-time, really close friends, though.

Who is more sensitive? I think I can safely say I am.

Who has more siblings? There are eight kids in his family, and only three in mine.

Who wears the pants? We wear one incredibly large pair of pants together?

Tyson, I don't know if you will read this, but I want to tell you that I love you and I am so proud of you for how hard you work in school and at the Legislature. You are the biggest blessing in my life, and I know Heavenly Father sent you to me right when I needed you most. You are a wonderful father to Sawyer and a wonderful husband to me. I love you, babe!


You all know how much I love Halloween costumes. Here is Tyson being a sport and dressing up with me. So we don't match...so what! I am Janice the Muppet, and he is a cowboy.

No comments:

Post a Comment